We are excited to be running another Communicake Group on the 20th February 2017! Our last group was great fun and the parents and children who attended found it both enjoyable and helpful.
Below are 5 reasons why you should attend our next group!
- It’s free to attend! The group is free to attend and you can come at any time between 1pm and 2.30pm. It’s a laid-back, friendly group and we promise there will be cake!
- We have a taster session from Moo Music! Moo Music is a fun interactive music session which is enjoyed by babies, toddlers and active pre-schoolers, as well as parents and caregivers. Music is an essential part of every child’s development and the 100+ original Moo Music songs used at the sessions are positive, uplifting, fun and educational. The interactive sessions will help your child gain confidence an
d develop memory, language and coordination skills in an exciting, enjoyable and multi-sensory way. This will take place around 1.45pm! Visit www.moo-music.co.uk/areas/sdnm to find out more about them!
- Great opportunity for you to discuss any concerns you may have about your child’s speech and language development! There will be a number of our therapists at the group so you can discuss any concerns you may have with regards to speech and language development. We can give advice or demonstrate activities which may support your child.
- Language enriching activities! We are setting up lots of language enriching activities to support speech and language development, and this time with a pirate theme!
- Make friends! As the group is fun and friendly, your little ones have the opportunity to make friends, as well as you. You can participate in the activities with your children, or sit back and talk with other parents and our team, whilst your little one plays.
We look forward to seeing you on the 20th February, 1-2.30pm, at our clinic:
4 Stable Yard, Moat Farm, Middlewood Green, IP14 5HG.
The Team @ Communicate 🙂